REFLECTOR: Nylaflow fittings

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Mar 6 10:30:23 CST 2012

I think the standard nylaflow is 3/16.  I don't know what the ID is.  I
tried 1/8".

Is anyone else using 1/8" brake lines?  I also thought that the pads
would sit just off the disk, and the instant pressure applied, it would
engage the disk.  Well, that's just not happening, and releasing the
brakes is also laggy.

If one watches the brake assembly, you can see it flex with the
application of clamping force.  It's because the "C" clamping system is
pretty flimsy.  If it were rigid, I don't think I would see the same
behavior.