REFLECTOR: Nylaflow fittings

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 09:52:57 CST 2012

Brian,

Any chance that you purchased new Nylaflow like I did?

Story:

I didn't have enough Nylaflow in the kit. So I just decided to order some more.

I used the same number off the side of the tubing, but the stuff that showed up and about half the wall thickness of the original. (caught this by luck).

So, I called, and ordered some more. Same skinny-walled stuff showed up. (These orders were from Spruce.)

I didn't like the idea of the skinny wall stuff as I thought it would be prone to more expansion as well as would be easier to chafe through.

I called the factory and ordered enough to do the entire airplane over. Sure enough, it showed up and was the thick walled stuff, but had the same number on the side as the thin walled stuff from Spruce.

Just a thought.
Good luck.

Kurt