REFLECTOR: XLFG Flying side ways

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:39:30 CST 2012

Bill,
I put a modified (urethane pad/bushing) Jorge Bujanda mod on my XLFG nose strut. No more shimmy. I had a few E Ticket rides myself with that Nosegear and destructive shimmy, now all is quiet on that front. I actually -bent- a Nosegear strut so bad I replaced it. I check my shimmy damper torque on no regular sked; as it should be.

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4