REFLECTOR: XLFG Flying side ways

Ron Velocity XLFG VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 5 21:42:56 CST 2012

Today I did two  flight in my plane the first flight was fine no issue to discuss here.
but on my second flight right at take off the plane wanted to turn left real hard.
By that I mean Full right deflection to keep the plane from rolling over. I went around the pattern
with almost full right input and got the plane back on the ground. The turning seemed to slightly
reduce as I went around the pattern .  I had a similar issue on my last test fight. The plane flew with a severe crab
all the way around the pattern . So this is the second issue I have had since putting on my front wheel pants on .
My guess is the front wheel is kicking to the side right at lift off causing the plane
to want to turn. I checked all of my rigging and nothing looks wrong. Has any one
else had this happen? This make me real nervous to use my wheel pants or just  fly the plane
again.  It could be a winglet getting stuck out I suppose ,I wish I had look around more closely but
I was most concerned about getting on the ground first.

Ron