REFLECTOR: Nylaflow fittings

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Mar 5 18:44:34 CST 2012

Hey Brian,
The amount of fluid that is actually "moved" through the lines is minute,
the brake pistons should only ride a couple of thousandths off of the disks,
so to move them to engage the disks does not take much fluid at all, the
hydraulics are there to transfer force rather than volume. Just remember,
the larger the line that you install, the more difficult it will be to
bleed, and more flex (expansion of the  line) will be present giving you a
softer pedal.

Alex