REFLECTOR: Gas strut part? Std elite

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:19:58 CST 2012

Kevin,

The original strut is a Powerise from Eberhard Mfg. Inc. , part #
EAA-8600-60.  17" extended, 6" stroke 60# force.  Velocity did the same
thing to me and charged me for shipping for the wrong part plus the return
shipping to return it and shipping for the correct part because they
determined that it was all my fault.  In the dealings I have had with
Velocity since 1995 this is the only negative experience I have had.

Larry Coen
N136LC