REFLECTOR: Breather tube

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:25:40 CST 2012

John,

You wrote: However, I'm currently loosing 3 qt/hr and I'm sure most of that
is already going through the combustion chamber.

I hope that was a misprint and you meant one quart every three hours. I
have 76~78 compression on all cylinders, and burn one quart
every four hours.

--
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG