REFLECTOR: Breather tube

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Mar 2 13:47:02 CST 2012

I thought about that.  However, I'm currently loosing 3 qt/hr and I'm
sure most of that is already going through the combustion chamber.  But,
as Nick pointed out, I can't plumb into the intake (downstream of my
carb), so I wouldn't get any benefit of reduced crankcase pressure.
Plumbing upstream of the carb would increase the pressure because of the
effect of ram air.  Anyone know how much of a pressure reduction is
possible by going through the exhaust?

John