REFLECTOR: Breather tube

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Fri Mar 2 11:54:59 CST 2012

Positive crankcase ventilation, that is applying vacuum, has been shown to
increase horsepower marginally. This came about in the late 60's when pcv
systems were first used on cars to reduce emissions. I agree with Scott, The
last thing you would want to do would be to pressurize the crankcase by
pointing the tube forward. Negative pressure is best.

Grover McNair

  _____