REFLECTOR: Engine back together

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 15:33:20 CDT 2012

I found it just searching on Amazon.

Kurt

Hylomar

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Barber <cbarber at texasattorney.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 10:32 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Engine back together

I phoned and searched various places in Houston (3 or 4th larges city in US) and never located Hylomar.  I ordered online through RWS (the company name of Tracy Crook's company.  He is the guy that provides PSRU and computers for the rotary) www.rotaryaviaiton.com.

I did find it on other sites but was never able to find it locally and  I still looked for it when out and about just cuz it had become such a challenge.  I finally found some at a local aviation supply store, Falconcrest by KHOU. Falcon Crest is a national company so you may check their website too.

Chris