REFLECTOR: Engine back together

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Jun 29 06:50:26 CDT 2012

Geoff,

I'm getting ready to reassemble my Franklin engine.  Did you use silk
thread on the case?  When I disassembled, I saw no sign of any silk
thread.  Did your engine have silk thread when you disassembled?  Is it
easy to spot?  A friend has recommended a sealant used on motorcycle
engines and I'm considering that.

Thanks,

John