REFLECTOR: Don't trust the FAA

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 14:12:30 CDT 2012

I was hoping I could help some folks out. I have a suspicion that there is a renewal glitch in the computer system that has to do with the re-registration system.

Unfortunately, they would not renew mine.. even on the phone. I had to reapply. Here's hoping that I can actually get my "N" number back.. since it is still registered to ME in their computers!  What are the odds?

Kurt