REFLECTOR: Velocity Voice In Congress?

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Wed Jun 27 11:39:07 CDT 2012

The Velocity flown at Oshkosh was a SEFG.  Actually the one in the photo on
your space.com link was N246RR, not an actual rocket velocity, which was
crashed due to running out of fuel a few years ago after leaving Texas to be
flown to the factory.  (no we weren't flying it before I hear about that one
;-)

                      John