REFLECTOR: Main Gear Doors

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Jun 25 11:26:28 CDT 2012

I will have to check, but I believe that the gear opening area connects to
the area that the vent line penetrates the belly so the water would drain
there, not sure if you would see any water in there die to the location and
air flow during flight- washing with a hose might be another story
though....