REFLECTOR: Paperwork question

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sun Jun 24 15:56:09 CDT 2012

I used the data plate with the least info as I believe it is all that is required. Why muddy the water with surpufolous information, such as if you change the engine etc. The additional info can be found in the log books.

I did have a bill of sale. The word airplane was scratched out and the word "kit" written in. I would contact the factory.

Chris Barber

Sent from my iPhone 4