REFLECTOR: Paperwork question

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 15:47:51 CDT 2012

Question regarding registration paperwork:

My EAA info says that I must have a signed bill of sale (form 8050-2) from the manufacturer of the kit. I have the invoices, but the pamphlet says that is not good enough.
Everything I received from Velocity is in one folder, and I don't have or recall receiving a "KIT" bill of sale.

Any input on that?

Also, I have 3 different Data plates from different sources:

1, A simple one from EAA; has builder, model, serial number.

2, From EAA has above plus: Date of MFG. Engine, HP, Name and address.

3, From Velocity: has Model, Serial Number, "engine", Gross weight, registration number, manufacturer and MFG. date.

I wonder which one to use, and if I use one that has an "engine" spot, exactly what should I put in there? (Dennis?)

Thanks all. Hope I actually have the paperwork that I need versus requesting more paperwork from the "factory".

Kurt