REFLECTOR: First long Cross Country

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Sun Jun 24 10:15:29 CDT 2012

Looks like a major tangent here.

For a long cross country in the Velo do you see good speed gains in the mid teens? 14,500 to 17,500 or do they fly better low around 6,500?

With the EI I will gain better fuel efficiency up high, I was wondering if there are any benefits of flying up in the area where O2 is required if you are going on a long trip?

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic