REFLECTOR: Little more progress

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 19:29:10 CDT 2012

I dreamed in Mexican last night, Kurt. Scratch the steak. Make that two
cheese tacos and a chile relleno - flan for desert.

That awesome lightning bolt looks like you're ready to rotate.

Took countless hours getting my pants ready for primer. Smooth prime did a
great job filling pin holes. Three coasts of finish with wet sanding
between each. Got clear coat on yesterday. My pants look so slippery they
should give me an extra 10 kts. I wish.

Dennis