REFLECTOR: OSH BBQ Please Read!!

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Jun 22 17:44:14 CDT 2012

Sure... I've posted a poll, everyone should be able to get to it... please
let us know if you will attend, how many are in your party, and the
requested details so we can make name tages for you and your guests.

[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?12110-2012-bbq-rsvp]
http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?12110-2012-bbq-rsvp

Brett