REFLECTOR: Air intake

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Fri Jun 22 10:30:47 CDT 2012

The book "How to Cool Your Wankle" has specific info on this topic including Base K&W diffuser as well as wedge shaped and why NACA's are not the best choice (I diminished the NACA information and gmhad major cooling issue until I went to a wedge).

While written with Dr Wankles rotary in mind the info applies to other liquid cooled engines. It did help me focus knowledge.

It is available from the author, Paul Lamar. He is set in his ways but continually tries to be helpful. His website has a lot of rotary info that may translate well to other liquid cooled engines as well and has a list serve that is very active and moderated if mostly theoretical and a bit political. Www.rotaryeng.net

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4