REFLECTOR: What engine hoist?

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:43:41 CDT 2012

You can use an engine hoist for more then just picking up and installing an engine... Use your imagination... It's well worth having...

Steve

From: cbarber at texasattorney.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:27:04 +0000
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: What engine hoist?

When a new one can be purchased for around $150 new, not to mention the used market...can we say ebay (?) ;-), I cant see a reason to only rent something you may have recurrent use for.  Well, except, as noted, storage.  Even though
 my folds, it still seems to be in the way at times.

As a rule, I do not wish to pull my engine but it sure is nice knowing the hoist is tucked away in a corner and available to me.  With daily rental at $36.00 ($23.00 minimum...not sure for how long), it would only take a few days need to pay for a new one.

Chris