REFLECTOR: High speed taxi testing

David Ullman ullman at robustdecisions.com
Mon Jun 11 12:32:01 CDT 2012

Take care as my plane, when ready to fly, virtually leaps into the air.

444DX now has 28.8 hours on it.  I got the AoA in the Dynon to work by
blowing out the line.  I guess I displaced a small spider.  Yesterday's
flight of over an hour resulted in no new squawks and a near perfect landing
on the centerline.  Things are now stable enough that I will start taking
data and making changes (wheel pants, removing vortex generators,..)  No
time for testing tomorrow, but am planning about 2 hours tomorrow.  I want
to get past the 40 hours with everything working, all at once, just like
yesterday.

David Ullman
N444DX
President EAA 292