REFLECTOR: Cookout

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Jun 11 08:50:32 CDT 2012

Thanks Mark!

One clarification – Andy and Theresa Millin will be at the same address in
camp Shoeller as always (10th and Elm) sans the café equipment.  We can
still have it at the same location.  We just need cars (to go get all the
food, drinks, and grills), volunteers, tables, and it would be nice to have
shade/rain protection of some sort.  We looked into renting some and it is
extraordinarily cost prohibitive.  We could also all meet up at a
restaurant as Mark suggested.  Maybe Brett could be persuaded to set up a
poll for BBQ vs. Restaurant (I like Brett’s polls since we can actually see
the results live) and a signup sheet for a lead organizer, cars (with
access to camp Schoeller), volunteers (shoppers, cooks, set up, clean up),
canopies, tables, and contact info.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Ferrell