REFLECTOR: First flight

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:46:02 CDT 2012

Chris when I was younger Test Pilot (which you are now) was an amazing and exclusive club. I am doubly impressed with your skills in the pattern on a First Flight (Talking, Squawking, Good panel scan -with- simultaneous Smart Phone Updates) and am certain you qualify for the additional designation as a TEXT PILOT...
Wear it with pride!

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4