REFLECTOR: VG's

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Jun 7 17:21:04 CDT 2012

Kurt,

I would try it without the VGs first to get a feel for it. You,ll be single pilot and min fuel for first flights and won't have any problem.  As you increase your weight you can get a feel for how much you can carry vs density altitude.  If it seems like its getting tight,  install the vg's canard and mains and see how much it helps...

Scott