REFLECTOR: VG's

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Thu Jun 7 11:21:34 CDT 2012

My understanding is that VGs give better control at low speeds with some small sacrifice of top speed. Having plenty of power would likely compensate somewhat for the added drag. In thinner air and high density altitude they should help landing significantly. I have them on my 173lw.
Grover McNair

Sent from my iPhone