REFLECTOR: Speeds

Ron VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 7 10:23:41 CDT 2012

All good info I must have been a sleep at the wheel  I seem to have  only
see the plane flies at 200 + kts.
Now with the light shinning on the more true air speed I feel much better. I
thought I had a real slow plane
as it turns out it is not so slow. I just had  just High expectations and a
Fixed pitch prop.  As Time moves one
I will build a Top end prop to see what that is like.

Ron