REFLECTOR: Speeds

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Wed Jun 6 17:02:57 CDT 2012

Hi Scott,

I am talking true airspeed. I am taking the alt, barometer, and OAT and using the KIAS I calculated my KTAS. I flew a triangular course and compared the GPS Ground speed to what the E6B was showing.

I pushed the mixture, prop, and throttle full foward and let the speed stabilize on the two EFIS screens and wrote down my numbers. I tested several altitudes from on the deck up to 6,500 feet.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic