REFLECTOR: High speed ground cont.

Erik Franks efranks3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:04:05 CDT 2012

I have a large fan on my radiator and a small fan on the nose oil cooler on
my XL with the LS1. The fan on the oil is a 5" one from Jegs and works
great. It brought down my oil temps significantly and kept the temps low so
I could taxi as long as necessary with no concerns. After takeoff the temps
lowered significantly for oil and coolant temps compared to taxiing and
run-up. I was testing with OAT around 70F.
Looking forward to hearing about your first flight.