REFLECTOR: What are you working on?

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:05:44 CDT 2012

Hey, Kurt,

Congrats on hitting a milestone. The paint gods are tricksters and love to
watch you squirm and cuss. My paint story: I'm standing next to the pilot
door just as the painter shoots the final layer of clear coat. He asks me
to move aside, I trip and brush the door with my elbow. Made me madder than

Try this trickster reverse curse: Light a candle, call an exorcist, wear a
yarmulke, and invite the Mormon missionaries over for dinner. Ninety
percent chance one of these is the "true" religion and will appease the
paint gods long enough to have a good spray day.

I'll pray for you,

Dennis

--
All the best,