REFLECTOR: What are you working on?

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:24:37 CDT 2012

I'm ready to roll Smooth Prime on both wheel pants (Fixed Gear Elite). I'm
still tweaking my pitot (Korean War era Sabre jet pitot). I've only been
flying for a couple of months, and still have a few minor bugs to work out.
Next week I'll break away from the home field and begin flying inside the
prescribed box in Central Utah between Provo, and small mountain villages
of Price, Nephi and Delta. Sounds like you're making good progress. Keep
going and one day you'll be in shock that it's ready for inspection.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis