REFLECTOR: What are you working on?

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Wed Jun 6 14:51:18 CDT 2012

Trying to find my balls (they were here for my last date) and attempt first flight. Yikes ;-)

Chris
Houston

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Jun 6, 2012, at 2:03 PM, "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com<mailto:richard at naples-air-center.com>> wrote:

Hey Glenn,

I'm 200lbs heavier.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 4 Classic

On Jun 6, 2012, at 2:39 PM, Glenn Babcock <glennbabcock at roadrunner.com<mailto:glennbabcock at roadrunner.com>> wrote:

Richard,

How heavy is it?  I have an SERG, 200hp IO360 with MT, VGs and no paint. Flight testing at Sebastian in the summer (no VGs) I hit 200kts TAS at 1000 ft level. I was turning 2600 rpm WOT.

Nowadays I cruise at 170kts TAS up to 10,000.  At 15,000 that drops to low 160's. My empty weight is 1380.

Regards,

Glenn