REFLECTOR: What are you working on?

Burrall L Sanders craftsman at freeflightcomposites.com
Wed Jun 6 13:00:39 CDT 2012

OK,
I’ll pipe in here.  I am working on a Std RG, albeit for a client.
Just getting ready to start a 5 hour phase 1 test period to verify the dual 10” Skyview system integrated with a Vertical Power solid state breaker system with a Garmin 430W,
Garmin 330 xpndr, and a Garmin SL-30 nav/com, also the system includes a Zion XRX traffic receiver integrated with the Dynon.  There is also a two axis Dynon auto pilot to configure and verify.
It’s a dirty job, bust someone has to do it.
Burrall

www.freeflightcomposites.com