REFLECTOR: What are you working on?

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:40:20 CDT 2012

Hey Reiff,

I recently got the strakes closed off which of course is followed by hours
of filling and sanding.  This past week, I was able to get the strake
baggage area bulkheads installed and glassed in, wings cut loose and the
leading edge filled and taped on both sides.

I'm real close to taking the wings off and doing the finish work on the
strakes, including the pressure check of the tanks then the preverbal
flip-over to do stuff to the bottom of the plane.

I'm taking a 5 day break from building to finish off my IFR rating with PIC
starting Friday.  With any luck, this time next week I'll have my
instrument ticket, then it's back to the salt mines working on the plane. :)

Peter

*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
*Great Aviation Gear: www.sky-gadgets.com*