REFLECTOR: V-Twin in Airventure news

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 31 12:00:50 CDT 2012

I found building to the plans is very fast . Every change you make to
the plans add time exponentially.
  Wing building went  fast Fuselage went quick after that the brakes
were one and were holding very well.
If I were to put the amount of time I spent redesigning the plane it
would way out run the time I spent building.
seems every one on the reflector has a new way of doing things and most
of them good. But if you stay to the
plans you save a ton of time. So do not Blame the factory if you did not
follow directions and went on a different path.
It may be better in your opinion but defiantly not faster.

Ron