REFLECTOR: Ouch

Paul Folkes ausvelocity at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:30:37 CDT 2012

I support Mark's comments (ex-Navy also), however here in Aust we can also
still use BCF (also known as Halon 1211) for "critical applications" in
aviation, military etc - very common still in many cockpits.  Very
effective for the classes of fire you might expect in a cockpit.  Won't
kill you either unless you take a direct lung full of it.  Banned for all
other applications.

Paul Folkes
XL-RG  VH-VVX
building but a loong way to go!