REFLECTOR: OSH BBQ Please Read!!

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 17:38:18 CDT 2012

I want to thank Brett, the Velocity team, Andy and his wife, but esp.
Elizabeth for making it a great BBQ !

I hope to become a regular attendee. and hopefully with my own airplane soon
!

Also many thanks to Brooke Wolf for taking me on along on this trip. We had
lots of fun together, even some nervous minutes on the ramp in DKB.. but we
got home J (nothing to worry about folks : just a starter that decided to
almost quit )

I enjoyed this my first Airventure. hope to see more in the future !

Patrick Sieders

Nashville TN USA