REFLECTOR: Ouch

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sun Jul 29 16:13:16 CDT 2012

That's why I got the (horrendously expensive) hull coverage for our first
few hours... if that happened to me, I'd want to be able to start again
with a flying plane.  I bet he gets billed for the scorched tarmac as
well...  Did you make it to the BBQ?  I don't think I saw you...

Brett

> Back from OSH last night. This morning had to go help clean up this sad
situation. Cozy Mk III with a torbo rotary engine. Smelled oil and headed
back on flt #6. Unfortunately, as he was turning off the runway, things gor
worse. At least he is fine.