REFLECTOR: Velocity Canopy Cover deal

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sun Jul 29 16:08:12 CDT 2012

True, but everytime I've talked to Bruce he has insisted on taking the
measurements himself since there is so much variation - he's had some folks
complain apparently when he made them to the "stock" mold dimensions.
That's not so easy for me, since he's out west.  I got the factory cover,
and it works fine, but I'd like to get a fitted one someday...

Brett