REFLECTOR: Velocity Canopy Cover deal

Dane White brammage at me.com
Sat Jul 28 18:28:47 CDT 2012

Hello all,

I've discovered a potential new source for custom canopy/fuselage covers for our Velocity aircraft. All they need is to have access to an actual Velocity so patterns can be created to fit properly.

If you have a Velocity - under construction or flying - in the Phoenix AZ area, please contact me offline to discuss the possibility of using your bird for pattern making. The vendor is willing to travel anywhere in the Phoenix area to make canopy/fuselage cover patterns from your bird.

If your bird is chosen, you will receive a canopy/fuselage cover for the just the cost of materials.

For those not in the Phoenix AZ area, please let me know - offline - if you have any interest in buying a custom cover for your Velocity, and I will pass your name and e-mail address on to the vendor who will contact you when they begin accepting orders for Velocity covers.

Pricing or options are not yet available, but I expect this vendor will offer custom covers with very competitive pricing and optional features.

Thanks everyone,

-Dane

Dane White
VELO STD RG