REFLECTOR: SoCal Ride in Velocity

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:04:23 CDT 2012

Hi Erik,
Have your test pilot call John Abraham at the factory: the airplane is heavy on rudders in pattern work. Lots of folks try to change that with various methodologies, yet if flown as taught by John, leading with rudders and then pulling elevator, you'll find all the maneuverability you need at slow speed. After about 25+or- TnG's in the pattern at Sebastian I felt quite confident.

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4