REFLECTOR: after all these years, my kit (finished & primed airframe) is for sale

Bill Schweitzer bill at paccielo.com
Thu Jul 26 19:10:00 CDT 2012

I started this project in 1997 at Velocity West, under the tutelage of
Mark Machado and Scott Baker.
They were great mentors and I hope the kit reflects their skill and
dedication to fine workmanship.
Unfortunately, I have taken on the task of growing a vineyard and
starting a wine industry in San Diego.
That doesn't leave much room for finishing this particular dream.

Over the years I've received help from EAA members both in San Jose and
San Diego.
In San Jose my favorite A&P, Richard Wills, was always available with
advice,special tools and materials.
Here in San Diego, your friend and mine, Al Gietzen has been at my side
sanding and spraying for the last year and a half.

We now have a fully primed and tightly finished airframe hangered and
ready to go at the Ramona Airport, San Diego County.

If you know someone who is looking for the *Ultimate Fast Build
Velocity* please send them my way.
The price ($60K) is less than the price of a Velocity Kit with all fast
build options.

The website contains pictures of all the exterior and interior finishes
and all the special features.
*_www.FastBuildVelocity.com<www.FastBuildVelocity.com>_*