REFLECTOR: Prop tape Was: Flight video N17010

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:12:14 CDT 2012

For prop leading edge protection, John wrote: "Now I use leading edge tape
from A/S which is 1/2 the price and works just as well."

I checked AS web sites. Do you use one of these two tapes?

3M Polyurethane Tape
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cspages/3mproptape2.php

Or, the leading edge tape advertised for wings, etc.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/search/search.php

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

--