REFLECTOR: Prop tape Was: Flight video N17010

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sun Jul 15 14:26:05 CDT 2012

I used whatever was provided by IVO.  The cost $18.00 for a set of three.  They are cut nicely.  However, based on info I got from one of my online sources I also purchased some 3M SS tape that I can cut for my needs.  I have yet to use it though.  I believe that if you use the 3M and cut it the priced drops from $6.00 per blade to just over $3.  However, if it won't stay put, it is overpriced either way.

Chris