REFLECTOR: OIL/AIR SEPARATOR....

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 08:08:46 CDT 2012

Hi Vance,
Have you ever sent that collected oil away for analysis? I'd be curious as to what spectrographic analysis shows.
I have always used air-oil separators with a return line and understood it was OK with Lycoming and Continental, and even an OEM setup on some certificated birds.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4