REFLECTOR: Flight video N17010

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Sun Jul 15 05:31:25 CDT 2012

There didn't seem to be. I had flight four yesterday. Everything was going fine when I felt a vibration from the back. Not severe but I took the closest runway and landed.

Upon landing I discovered the leading edge tape from one of the prob blades had departed and another looked as if it was ready to do the same.

I need to figure out why. These stainless steal tapes are quite difficult to remove as I replaced them following ground testing but now are not staying attached. IVO. Has a online vid describing the installation including superglue along the edge of the tape, which I followed, but still have the issue. Perhaps some of the super 77 adhesive by 3M?

Thoughts from the collective are welcome.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 4