REFLECTOR: Exhaust noise

Tom Cacek hytec45 at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 12:13:09 CDT 2012

Torrance, TOA (in California) also has the same db. limit.  I went there a while back to visit a friend who works at Robinson, but before departure, I contacted noise abatement before and told them I would contact them after TO to see where I was.  I was 91.5db. also, which they said was over the single event limit, but I think since I contacted them, they didn't send me anything in the mail.  Steve is correct, but I have not been back to try it again because I moved all my aircraft out of California to Florida (3FL0) where they don't have an aircraft property, or state income tax.  Only problem flying there in "flat land" compared to California, I have to look at the compass to know where north is, and watch out for those pesky towers.
TEC