REFLECTOR: A/C

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 08:44:02 CDT 2012

Couldn’t a system be made using s small heater core/old oil cooler, that has
the ice water pumped through it and re-circulated back into the cooler, then
a fan on the core will cool the air without the moisture issue- other
advantage- the core can be mounted remotely from the cooler with insulated
lines- I am way too busy these days to play with this one too much, but I
think it would be worth a look