REFLECTOR: A/C (was Re: GRT Displays overheating - Anyone elseseethis?)

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 08:37:51 CDT 2012

We just had an air show here at Denton, airport (TX) they had an A-10 on
display, it had a targeting pod attached under the starboard wing, in the
back of the pod, you could see it had a 134A air conditioning compressor and
radiator that must be used to keep the IR system cold. The compressor looked
like a fairly standard Nippondenso unit- hard to tell through the screen...