REFLECTOR: A/C (was Re: GRT Displays overheating -Anyoneelseseethis?)

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:14:43 CDT 2012

On Jul 12, 2012, at 8:47 AM, Chris Barber wrote:

> Now, don't get me started with having a frosty brew available while PIC ;-) (Ok, I guess that part wasn't actually stated...)

Twelve hours Bottle to Throttle there TEXT PILOT.
I know you have the A/C, did you build in a mini-bar as well? You may need a stewardess!
BTW with that law license can you argue -yourself- out of jail for DWF (Drinking While Flying)?

TEXT PILOTS! There all nuts...

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4